That's right! A FREE, PERSONALISED CONSULTATION to help you grow your personal training or fitness business!
Here's why...
Since I started writing the 'my business is fitness' blog, I've received hundreds of emails from fitness professionals all over the world asking me for marketing and promotional advice for their different types of personal training businesses and fitness centres; so I've decided to extend this offer to ANYONE who would like a FREE marketing and promotional consultation.
I've answered some of the emails I've received anonymously via articles or posts on the blog, some have simply been email consultations and some phone/skype conversations, it doesn't really matter how you would prefer to communicate, all I ask is for some background information beforehand to get a better idea about your business and goals and so I can better be of assistance.
Simply send me an email 'Attention: Free Consultation' at ben.londons@gmail.com and I will send you a simple questionnaire (which is far less intrusive than a pre-exercise questionnaire FYI) to fill out that just gives me a brief overview of the type of business you are currently operating, a little about your business and fitness industry experience and what type of outcome you would like to achieve. From there, we can assess the most convenient time to put some ideas together.
How long?
I actually haven't decided how long I'll run this free offer so please get your emails to me ASAP and I look forward to helping you take the next step, or your first in your fitness career.
NB. I value your privacy as much as I do my own, so any and ALL communication will be held in the strictest confidence.
Regards.
Ben
Attention: Free Consultation to ben.londons@gmail.com
Hi Ben...Email sent! Looking forward to seeing what we can come up with!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Simon
Thanks Ben, that was fast!
ReplyDeleteKaren