Contact

The best way to contact Ben are via phone or via email by clicking the link below:

Email Me

Call Me: 
In Australia: 0421 515 229
Rest Of The World: +61421 515 229

I do use a variety of social networking sites. You’re welcome to connect with me on them, however, I check some more than others, so if your request is urgent, then email is the best option.

Twitter
Facebook
Linkedin

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ben

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to comment on the end of the nutrition post (because I thought it was fantastic and spot on!) but the computer wouldn't let me. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can comment anywhere, thank you for stopping by.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment superstar! Don't forget to subscribe by entering your email in the box on the top right!

Also, become a fan on Facebook and follow my shenanigans on Twitter @mybizisfitness...phew!

Ben