I came across an interesting article the other day about an awesome text message service that sends expecting mothers three text messages a week providing health, nutrition and other prenatal guidance that increases the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy.
This got me thinking about several personal trainers I know that specifically target mothers with young children, but also how this very simple and very clever service could be used by all trainers to build rapport, educate, increase client retention and lead to MORE qualified referrals.
Genius!
Putting myself in the shoes of a client; at first I thought that being sent a text message every few days with a brief healthy tip or a motivational quote would be kind of annoying, but I have friends who send me far more annoying messages that add absolutely no value (no offense Glenn) and came to the conclusion that the idea holds some water.
Wouldn't it be cool to get a weekly text message from your accountant offering an original money management tip, or from your business coach keeping you focused with a powerful quote? Besides the obvious benefits your clients would receive, the positive messages would give you a constructive conversational point when you next meet!
How Do We Implement This Incredible Idea?
It's simple! After some thought, this is how I'd implement the service (NB sell it to your clients as an extra service that you provide at no extra charge...makes it and you sound much cooler).
- Have them tick a box on their Pre Exercise Questionnaire to receive your text messages; next to the box they tick to receive your newsletter :)
- Make sure that they're aware that they can 'unsubscribe' at any time
- Strategically send the text messages at a time when you think that your client could be on a break, I would suggest around 10:00 - 10:30am so that they can discuss this piece of gold with co-workers or if they're at home mothers, half of your communities other mothers (hello referrals).
- Let your clients know to forward the text messages to their friends who they think would also find value in the information (hello even more referrals)
If you enjoyed this article please share it by clicking the icons at the top of the post and if you have ever tried this or have any other suggestions, please leave a comment below!
Additional Reading:
How To Ask For Referrals
How To Get MORE Referrals
How To Organise A Successful Referral Promotion

Hey Ben,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. How do you set this up/automate it?
Ellie
Hey Ellie...Funny, you were one of the trainers I was thinking about that I mentioned in the beginning of the post :).
ReplyDeleteIt depends on what admin software you're using; most have a text message feature that many trainers use for appointment reminders etc.
Thought I might be. Kewl I feel loved :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything like that set up at the moment....