This week was a little tougher than the last few. It started out great, everything was on track and then POW, Thursday came around and I crashed hard!
I thought I was over trained (if you follow my facebook and twitter profiles, you may have noticed a few panic updates and questions), but my loss of appetite and lethargy turned out, thankfully, just to be tiredness.
I rested up Thursday night, ate as much as my appetite would allow and crashed out early. I woke up early feeling like a million bucks and my training and eating was right back on schedule for my arms and cardio session on Friday night.
Today's pics have blown me away...I'm serious. Again, I thought that there is no way I could be any bigger or sharper than Week 5, but wait till you see them!
Resistance Training:
5 days of gym in Week 6, still breaking up my body parts and using 75% compound exercises each workout.
Cardio:
Also in week 6 I've started onto the bike full time. An easy walk at the start of my training session on the treadmill for 5-10 minutes depending on my motivation and a solid high RPM 20 minutes at the end. I'm finding that the bike is really helping with my leg recovery as well and they are responding great.
Eating:
Still following the same meal plan as in Week 5, however I've increased my carb levels and fats slightly.
7-8 Meals a day in a variety of sizes and not force feeding. however since on many occasions I struggle to get in all of my food, I've begun timing myself to create a challenge to get my meal in. E.g I give myself 20 minutes to eat a meal (that might sound like a long time, but not if you're not hungry...).
Sleep:
I think my average is up to six and a half hours each night and Thursday was the consequence of that. Over the weekend I managed 8 hours each night and will try and lift my average to 7 hours a night this week.
To The Pics!
| Week 1 |
| Week 4 |
| Week 5 |
| Week 6 |
I think the problem with this pic is that I took it too close to having a meal, apparently I wasn't as watery in the morning (which makes sense), so I may go back to taking the pics at that time.
I'm happy with the progress over the week and this has shown me again that the hard work, eating, juggling schedules etc. is still paying off.
| Week 5 Shirt |
| Week 6 Shirt |
Train Hard!
Ben
The My Business Is Fitness Journey So Far:
Week 1
Week 4
Week 5
" If you have any comments (come on, you're personal trainers!)"
ReplyDeleteI only comment on the progress of my clients. To everyone else I just say, "you would make better progress if you were my client."
:p
Thanks for the comment Kyle, love your confidence mate :)
ReplyDelete